Rainbow Smile

Rainbow Smile
Smile in the sky!

Friday, October 28, 2016

Trying to write something inspirational is not easy when you are battling a bad cold. I was at my doctor the other day and I told her I picked up this great stuff chock full of vitamin C to help me get better quicker. She just smiled and said there's no research to support claims that any of that stuff helps with getting over a cold quicker...."just have some Chicken Soup"!

So I guess we haven't found any new cures for the common cold; just an old standby recommended by Moms and Grandmas everywhere for decades?

Research also says that optimism helps prevent catching a cold. Of course being exposed to nasty cold viruses is something none of us can escape from.

So my advice is keep smiling and have some chicken soup!








No comments:

Post a Comment