Rainbow Smile

Rainbow Smile
Smile in the sky!

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Welcome!


Hello fellow optimists and anyone looking for the sunny side of life,


There have been a lot of changes in my life recently. I've had some health issues and undergone a total knee replacement. Because of the knee replacement surgery I have had to leave my main job as a Dental Assistant.

So I've decided to try my hand at blogging. Of course you need a subject to blog about. And you need to know a bit about the subject. Well I've been called a "Pollyanna" and an "Optimistic fool" by some; I won't mention any names.... but it gave me the idea to spread my optimism around.

Hopefully I can connect and entertain like minded folks and bring some others over to the "bright side of the road". ( I LOVE that song!)

So here we go!!!! MY first post on my first blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment